After the very quiet lock-down time, we knew that every passing day, more and more dogs and cats are in desperate need of our help with spay/neuter operations, vaccinations, anti parasite treatment and emergency vet care! And it makes us very happy to let everyone know, that we have been busy busy the last couple of weeks!
We welcome our newest Have a Heart-Family members in:
Swakopmund, Karibib, Usakos, Keetmanshoop, Koes, Oranjemund, Omaruru, Walvis Bay, Okahandja and Tsumeb :
We are proud to have recently in total 54 cats and 37 dogs given the “full Have a Heart Service” and a start into a happy and healthy life!
🐾 🐾 🐾 🐾
As we said many times before – but it never gets boring! – all this wouldn’t be possible without the support and donations of many!
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO:
– the kind lady who helped us very much with our account in Swakopmund!
– the kind lady who supported the dogs and cats in Omaruru with a donation
– everyone who despite the difficult times keeps on supporting Have a Heart with donations!
– Swakop Charity Shop (and everyone who support the shop) for making it possible another 30 dogs and cats in Omaruru will get the snip soon
– and last but not least – the always supportive and amazing Animal-Kind International for helping Namibia’s dogs and cats in desperate need with the emergency Covid 19 relief funds (we will post more details on this in a few days)
Also a big big Thank you to each and every single Have a Heart team member for working so hard and to every single Vet for being so supportive and passionate towards our less fortunate dogs and cats in Namibia, Feed a Paw Project(Madelaine Strydom), The Township Doghouse Project (Donna Roslyn Collins) and Tierschutzverein Swakopmund (SPCA), Nawa pets for choosing and transporting dogs and cats. And not to forget Pako Kids Magazine, the worlds best kids magazine about animals and nature in Namibia! We love handing out Pako to children in many towns and they of course love to read it!
We are honored to be part of such an amazing big team, working together towards the well being of all dogs and cats in Namibia! <3